Amazon Quiz Answers 7 June 2020, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers,Amazon Quiz Answers Daily 8-12, Amazon quiz Today, Amazon Quiz
Amazon Quiz Answers 7 June 2020
Give Amazon quiz answers and a chance to win Samsung Galaxy Note 10. Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide you Amazon quiz answers. So just go to Amazon Application to play Amazon quiz contest today and win Samsung Galaxy Note 10. You can play Amazon today quiz on Amazon app every morning from 8 AM to 12 Noon.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Prize:||Samsung Galaxy Note 10|
|Quiz Date:||7 June 2020|
|Quiz Time:||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Results on:||30 June 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: As you know, this is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store. You can download it from the following links:
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down in the Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner.
- If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions one after another in the Daily Amazon Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all of the questions to eligible and win exciting prizes.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon Quiz Answers 7 June 2020
Question 1 : Which technology giant recently acquired Giphy for $400 million?
Ans :- Facebook
Question 2 : May 29 is celebrated as the International Day of UN Peacekeepers. How are the Peacekeepers often referred to as?
Ans :- Blue Helmets
Question 3 : Which Indian conglomerate recently announced the acquisition of spice-maker Sunrise Foods?
Ans :- ITC
Question 4 : The Grand Renaissance Dam earlier known as the Millennium Dam, slated to be the largest dam in Africa, is being built in which country?
Ans :- Ethiopia
Question 5 : Kangra tea, which is known to boost immunity, comes from which Indian state?
Ans :- Himachal Pradesh
Winner Announcement of Amazon Quiz 31 June 2020:
After confirmation of the Amazon team, the winners will be contacted individually through email/SMS. You can also see the winner’s names on this page by 31st June 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs will prevail concerning the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “You’re” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.