Amazon Quiz Answers 13 May 2020, Amazon Quiz Answers Today, Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz Answers, Amazon Today Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers Daily 8-12, Amazon quiz Today, Amazon Quiz
Amazon Quiz Answers 13 May 2020
Give Amazon quiz answers and a chance to win Nokia 7.2 Smartphone. Today Amazon quiz has five questions and we provide you Amazon quiz answers. So just go to Amazon Application to play Amazon quiz contest today and win the Nokia 7.2 Smartphone. You can play Amazon today quiz on Amazon app every morning from 8 AM to 12 Noon.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
|Quiz Name:||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Prize:||Nokia 7.2 Smartphone|
|Quiz Date:||13 May 2020|
|Quiz Time:||8 AM to 12 PM|
|Results on:||31st May 2020|
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: As you know, this is the Amazon App Only Quiz – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
- You can download it from the following links:
- Android: Amazon App Play Store Link
- Apple: Amazon App App Store Link
- Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account.
- Step 3: Scroll down in the Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Quiz” banner.
- If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on FunZone.
- Step 4: Tap on Amazon Quiz banner and the quiz will be starting after a tap on the “Start” button.
- Step 5: Now there you will see 5 questions one after another in the Daily Amazon Quiz, You have to give the right answers to all of the questions to eligible and win exciting prizes.
- Step 6: After giving all right Amazon quiz contest today answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw by Amazon Quiz.
- Step 7: In this lucky draw winners are announced on the 30th of every month. So I request you to take participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz. If you are Lucky then You may win Something.
Amazon Quiz Answers 13 May 2020
Question 1) Which mountain peak, 3rd highest in the world, is reported to be visible these days from Siliguri in West Bengal?
Question 2) To raise money for COVID-19 relief, which former cricketer is auctioning his bat used during the highest successful run chase in an ODI?
Answer: Herschelle Gibbs
Question 3) What is the name of Elon Musk’s newborn son?
Question 4) Chakhao, which recently got its GI tag, is a type of aromatic black rice grown in which Indian state?
Question 5) Which country recently launched its ﬁrst military satellite called Noor 1?
Winner Announcement of Amazon Quiz 13 May 2020:
After confirmation of Amazon team, the winners will be contacted individually through email/SMS. You can also see the winner’s names on this page by 31st May 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
- Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
- To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.